View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Master
I've had these notes written down ready to write on here for a week now, i've just been pondering having a think and learning...

So what do we all know and can share here regarding Spiritual Flu / Ascension Flu and Spiritual Tinnitus... I had written briefly about this flu possibility on page 13 here - effecting myself and 'some' Freedom Fighters, and with all this battling causing personal health issues.

There are many Freedom Fighters with slight cold/flu related issues 'that doesn't seem right' and millions of jabbed up people - we've discussed this on FF groups before, saying something had been created with all the rushing / messing, or as now knowing it can be health issues created with all the battling, pushing for God's free will for those those young people of now and the future.

The Holy Spirit came to me last night, and no we don't always get instructions in voice / text - its for us to work out... But I was shown a vision after He came / not a dream, a vision of my little dog standing at our front door, and door open wide - now that could be a message for me to be careful locking the door - but because of the timing, its more likely a door opening with knowledge.

I've had this sinus issue since the beginning of time 'well this year' it went completely for 3 days using mind power as written on the lounge link then returned but much milder - even tried meds 'first time in 5 years' that didn't work - i've got it more under control now, but something still doesn't add up - I've now come across some information for people battling and going through awakening.

It says it can be because you're being upgraded spiritually - and i've/we've been through a lot of that already on here with spiritual awakening... Please share your knowledge / thoughts / comments on this - It says sinus / and stress in the crown 3rd eye chakra and ''so many other issues'' can suddenly appear - and yes I know about grounding / balancing.

The other thing when reading 'I knew was right' was a reply from someone on the mellissa website, absorbing negative energy in battles - ''Clearing of Fear Based Energies'' - that was it, the needle in the haystack was found... The other day when I hadn't found info the roar roar was nearly constant, gentle, but you're missing something, now sorted.

So this spiritual flu can go on for as long as it isn't addressed and corrected - with reading all those aggressive 'negative vibes' messages regarding the mess created by greed merchants - and fighting the hurt with all this dictating worldwide, and writing those hard hitting words from all of us, so remember some smile time - Stay Strong there...

https://numerologist.com/spiritual-g...ascension-flu/

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...it-just-a-cold

https://mellissaseaman.com/the-spiritual-flu/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 08-08-2022 at 01:51 PM.