View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing, Moonglow,
Quote:
Adding my thoughts.

I think non-duel gets misunderstood or some may be too strict in aplplying the meaning/concept. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Non-duel, to me, is non-opposing. The day does not oppose the night, the various colors do not oppose each other. Opposing in the sense that one is trying to overtake the other.
I see this

Quote:
All these variants and differences are only what is being observed, experienced, and perceived. According to what one is able to observe, experience, and perceive. Also, to what and/or how it (whatever it may be) is understood, known, and aware of.
Do you mean, “whatever We believe is true, is true for us.” Individual perspective.
Quote:
So, how this existance is experienced includes the individual/self. The self is inclusive with in thie experience/life here. The self creates his/her own understandings, knowings, thoughts, beliefs, way of living. This is unique unto the self, but adds and blends with in the self and that which the self interacts with.
Like walking in two worlds?

Quote:
Much like all the other elements, organisms, particles, ect, interact and influence each.
Perhaps our rules dictate our interactions, our beliefs and perspectives.

Quote:
With in this dance/interaction one can notice the connections and with in these connections one can notice a wholeness. The wholeness creating a sense of oneness.

Is there a point in which noticing no longer matters? Like a rainbow working in concert unknowingly, light and water particles. It has an affect on those who see it, without knowing the response, the response does not matter to the water particles. It simply is.

Quote:
Oneness does not negate the wonderful diversities of, but embraces it. Diversities do not negate the influences it may have upon each, but is of the whole.

You have all given me a lot to think about.