View Single Post
Old 15-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
JosephineBloggs, I just now saw the YouTube video!!! I see what you mean about Big Ben! It was so meticulous!

I tried to order a cake and Christmas dinner from Tesco, but it can not be done out of country. No worries, my son is determined to cook his own Christmas dinner. Hopefully he will treat himself to cake or is it pudding? We checked out plum pudding on the internet while we discord chatted. Maybe he will give it a go! This weekend he is trying his hand at making a quiche.

Hi Anala, that's a shame about the Christmas dinner order from Tesco. I do my big shop home delivery order from a company called Ocado. And my daily bits from Tesco. Ocado say they match Tesco prices. They also have a PayPal payment option. So I don't know if that would work or be any good to you.

That's great your son will have a go at making his Christmas dinner. It's just the timing more than cooking the individual items with a Christmas dinner I think. Hope it turns out well for him anyway.

I've not tried plum pudding! Sounds nice. I've bought Tesco finest range 12 month mature Christmas pudding with Courvoisier VS Cognac for myself. Son's not keen on that so he's got a Tesco finest chocolate bomb pudding. Both will be eaten with hot custard.

What kind of quiche do you know? Are you making a Christmas dinner for yourself Anala?