View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Master
I know this no no I do I just hope I can develop into a stronger medium we all have a path to choose and it's door open to go in
In there we go in the first or the second or third or
Or do we go on the first path second path or third path I learnt a lot on his philosophies I want to church Ireland is church I learnt my spiritual church
Taught me there is more good mood and I realise I am all gifted then I realise I should be on the bottom on that mushroom Boston I should be on that Weston but on their miss me a bag of nerves thinking about it but I know now I can do it because Mum told me it should be on there
Are the only way you're going to learn your spiritual this path your spirituality path is go to a spiritualist church and they will give you answers
They give me my answers it gives me strength and prayers to get by why especially those my mum last year especially when I lost my mum last year the church give me strength yes I cried for my mum because I love her her like my uncle and my dad
Yeah my hair was they are my Heroes my uncle was gifted like met a could say spiritu I could say still at 2 and took my mum and my mum could say split two to my dad as well
If I chose some of the right doors when I was younger and if I listen to when I was younger maybe I would have been a very very international strong medium
But I am now my premonitions my permissions my premonitions and my Stewart voices my spirit voices is getting stronger because I listen more I don't know if it's my age or getting older which one me to pick it up and the advise make the pic daughter if they advised me to pick door number two I will listen to them is it told me the pic pattern number 2 pass number to Iver listen to them
If it let me into a funeral home of a definitely listen to them it is good advice

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔