View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
By way of explanation is the case of Natalie Sudman, who found herself with a Spirit Guide after the vehicle she was travelling in hit an IED.
As you have referenced your piece here by quoting what I said (some months ago!) about Bob Schwartz I don't agree it explains anything relevant to what I wrote then..... Moving on, though, what you then talk about is an interesting case.

Quote:
The Guide she was with was giving her choices of injuries she would have, and extrapolating forward a timeline based on her choice. If she chose these injuries her life would play out this way, with those injuries it would play out that way.

Where human understanding falls over in this case is in the perception of time, to us the perception of time is linear while to Spirit all of time is happening all of the time, and Spirit can 'navigate' time in the way we can 'navigate' up and down or left and right. For Spirit the 'future' is happening right here, right now.

Our lives are governed by time and sequence and I think one could argue it's one of the myriad important differences between life here and life elsewhere. We enter life in this physical dimension to experience these differences and to a lesser or a greater degree we will know that's what we'll find. But I suggest to you that it's not only in respect aspect of time that humankind's understanding is heavily constrained.

You say: "...to Spirit all of time is happening all of the time, and Spirit can 'navigate' time in the way we can 'navigate' up and down or left and right. For Spirit the 'future' is happening right here, right now" Saying what you do the way you do illustrates how we have no meaningful idea how our friends in spirit experience their environment. That's just one example how little we understand when we're incarnate about our existence when we're not.