View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I have a feeling that it wouldn't work. I may try and speak to the spirits directly and see what they say. The medium said they look after me and protect me. The only spirits I've actually seen are dogs. I have sensed several others and I know my grandmother is present. I'm still not sure whether to take any notice of the medium. She may be wrong.

Coming from a haunted old house I lived in for 17 years, I feel your pain, confusions, anxiety, etc. - everything that goes along with being sensitive to the spirit world. However, I eventually moved out of that house and haven't been disturbed by the spirit world since. You most certainly have free will! I once had a psychic tell me I would die in a black car. All my cars in the last 30 years have been black and I'm still here. That's not to say I haven't had my share of close calls, but I believe our spirit guides/guardian angels are strong. Perhaps the spirits in your home are spirit guides or guardian angels, but you still have free will if you decide you'd like to move.