View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 10:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

I have been looking in my memory for a hard time in this life to share and could not find any really. Sorry…

But I do remember a very intense transition time, that for some I imagine can seem very difficult and scary.

I do like this expression “returning the light” from The Secret of the Golden Flower to give a Name to this transition period experience I am about to describe briefly.

Every life, after a few months in this world, we get to forget from where we come from and start again and again the identification process to our body as the origin of our Self.

Some have the chance in a moment in their life to identify, “again”, as they live, to their Self as the Spirit.

This “returning of the light” in this life happened to me on a Friday at Easter when I was 19 years old. It lasted for seven days intensively and it took me a few months after to be fully functional in society but with the Self now grounded in the Spirit.

During that week, I was seeing God behind everything talking to me directly and did not need to sleep for even a few minutes. I remember going out for a walk during that time, and it took me two days, from how much I was amazed by each moment, to remember I had a house to return to.

Trees where trees, mountain where mountain then trees are not trees, and mountains are not mountains anymore, to become “again” trees and mountain after.

Simply,

Hi Legrand,
Thank you for starting this thread. I have had quite similar experiences lasting for 5 days, 3 weeks, etc. Now it seems like it is all the time - being with God. ( I do rejoice and am grateful for it).