View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Long story

I would say for me it started nearly two years ago. I was at my companies holiday party and it was an open bar so everyone was drunk. At the end of the night, those of us that still wanted to hang out, decided to go to this bar and get another drink. Anyways, one of my coworkers wanted to go across the street to get food so I went with him. We stopped right outside the burger place bc he wanted to smoke. This woman got out of a cab and asked my coworker for a smoke. Right away I got this feeling. Just this weird feeling I couldn't explain and bc I was drunk I had no filter and no inhibition so I let it out. I told her what was going to happen to her if she continues on the path that she was on, I told her things that happened to her in the past, I told her what she needed to do the get back on track and that she should go back to dancing. She was speechless and thanked me several times and said that what I told her was exactly what her friends have been telling her. She gave me a hug three times and validated everything I told her. Nothing like that had ever happened to be before.

Now we jump to about a month ago. Currently I live with my parents as my family decided we would move to the USA from Canada (i know, dont ask) anyways, my husband who is Canadian is still there while we work out his immigration. So for the entire summer I have become t his overly emotional jealous wife! I just couldnt explain it. I was accusing my husband of things that I had no proof or reason to accuse him of. So a few weeks ago I started noticing strange things. I would wake up in the morning and my bedroom door would me wide open when I know I closed it the night before. I would see signs all over. I would be able to predict things. One night I went to the ER because out of nowhere my body temp dropped to borderline hypothermia. I was 35 degree Celsius and anything under 35 was hypothermia. My hands and feet started turning blue..again this was the dead of summer. So while waiting in the ER, I thought to myself "the power is going to go out." and less then 60 seconds later, the power went out. There was no wind, no rain, nothing. It was a calm summer night. It scared the **** out of me and I said "i don't want this!" at the time I didn't know what "this" meant but I subconsciously I must have known.

Anyways, after days and day of odd signs I finally went to my cousin who is into all this stuff. She said that because I said "I dont want this" that I was closing off any information coming to me. She said that the spirits and god were not going to do something to scare me so if I wanted to know what was going on I needed to pray and meditate and open myself.

So that same day I talked to my cousin I went to a crystal shop. I explained to the woman working there was had been going on with me and ask her to recommend some crystals. She laid out a few and told me to hold them and see which ones I like. Is I picked up a few and the two that made me feel dizzy were Amber and Iolite so I bought those. I also picked up a bloodstone pendulum.

I went home that night and prayed and meditated with my stones. In my prayer I said that I would be open to whatever message was waiting for me. I tried out the pendulum. I went to sleep that night. Normally I have very vivid dreams that I remember every night. That night I didn't remember a thing, but when I woke up in the morning, I knew exactly what I needed to do. I realized all the feelings I was having with my husband were not my own, they were someone elses and that I was picking up on it empathically. I actually needed to speak to my mother because all of what I was feeling was for her.

I spoke to my mother and told her everything. I told her what was happening with her life, what she needed to do and all of that. She validated everything I was saying.

After that "reading" i went to the woods to cleanse myself in nature.

Do I believe I am psychic? no. I believe that from time to time, god uses me to convey messages to others who need them. I dont believe any "power" comes from me, I am just a human voice. It took about 3 days for my dreams to come back and when it did I was introduced to a new world in my dreams. I often dream about the same places that I have never been to in real life.

Long story but thats what lead me here.