View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Master
I would just like to share something with you all - over the last 5 years we had a problem me and my wife about the quilt over the bed... We had to drop to about a 4 to 7 tog depending on the time of year, because all the overheating with me - and just a blanket on in summer, ridiculous overheating by me, but wife was ok because I was like a radiator on full belt... but last 2 years, not so bad so she's getting cooler in the night, so some nights we had to put dressing gowns on the bed so I could throw mine off when I started to overheat, but not so much this last year...

Anyway the other day the autumn approaching and quilt has to go to the dry cleaners - and last night I said put the new 10 one on we had purchased 3 years ago, but hardly used it because I was complaining, too hot, the heat keeps rebounding on me... So we tried it last night, and it was lovely - tell you what it was nice to see wife so happy this morning, because she had been warm for the night lol - she needs a medal that woman for putting up with my overheating problems...

So to you reading 'now' who has this problem during awakening - when things start to happen to you that you don't understand - talk to people here who understand, message on this thread if you want to - this thread is not just for people who have accepted awakening and understand it better - its for 'you' going through difficulties 'right now' and people here will reply and help...

Do the 'single point concentration' - think of an item or something like a beach, and hold that thought for 10 seconds, then change/repeat, its fun and calms the mind, and in early hours as well its good...

When you have this overheating problem i think a big part of it is you are not listening and accepting spiritual guidance - not always but many times... So in meditation - calm your mind and 'listen' for guidance - thoughts will come to you, and learn to 'accept' what's going on...

The sooner you do this, the sooner it 'gets better' - 'learn' 'listen' 'accept' - and keep off the drugs and access alcohol - those and awakening don't mix - its a 'gift' you have, learn to accept it... And learn how to raise your vibrations for better health and connection to your 'support' Angel's'Guides'Higher Self' - good luck, we're here 'all of us' if you need to chat...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...