View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Master
I can't make head nor tail of all this mass text - confusion I see though... we see what others have to say - it all depends if you are prepared to re learn 'back to basics' comes to mind... You can start with 'while you're waiting' for people to help, by raising your energy vibrations - start with diet more fruit less or no meat, some time in nature, and watch those thoughts they carry energy - IMO forget what you think you've learned and re learn...

Also start with overriding thoughts when feeling in trouble by saying in thought love or light - high vibes words those, and in the evenings if feeling low use - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness - over and over to raise vibes...

Someone here may have a simple brilliant solution, but I think its back to basics, but we'll see...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 17-09-2020 at 06:26 PM.