View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
From things I read sometimes I can tell they mix up narcissists and psychopaths, but they are different. Maybe that is too why the mixed bag then informs of it being trauma with psychopaths too when they are in fact born with it, as you write. I did find it strange that it's siblings, in my case, were normal in ways the psychopath was not, so that to me, personally, will make more sense - that the psychopath I was involved with - was simply born that way. I just remember feeling the energies of this individual and knowing nothing can be done.

It is my conviction that "most" psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths all have one thing in common, these categories of people all lack spirit! They are empty vessels so to speak and are otherwise known as spiritless beings or organic portals.

It's true that a spirited person can have spirit buried so deep within them or that they are so disconnected from spirit that they take on the narcissistic personality. This is why i emphasize that most of these people lack spirit.
We humans in the general population have spirit however far from all humans (within the common man) are spirited.