View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I also took a few years off. I was incapable of working as an adult. It was time for me to feel my worth as a person who exists, simply being.
I only work now, when I feel aligned to who I am working for. I am in the caring field because I do care about others, however I only work where I feel that I am valued. I don't try and fit myself in where I am not valued anymore.
Thank you so much for sharing this <3

It is true, hearing such validations is not easy. For me either. I am learning however. And I am loving making mistakes now a days. I don't know. It makes me giggle. Almost like a "high". To be wrong and to be safe in being wrong.

Anyways, I think it is so admirable that you are learning and walking on this path. It sounds like you have learned to establish certain boundaries. That isn't easy, is it?

I saw a little video yesterday of a girl, her mother just said I love you - (the girl wanted to make fun) but she kept going on like "and with that I mean I love you when you are sad and when you are bubbly, when you are brilliant in school or you fail a grade, when you are angry with me or when you treat me with respect. And I chose to love you from the moment I knew you would be born. And nothing will ever change that. And what is more, I like you too. I love to listen to you and to see what makes you happy. I think you are fascinating, and I am so proud of you and I need you to know that this will never change"

And you could just the the emotions going through the girl. How she went from joking to serious, to bashful, to relieved? Sad? It was definitely touching.

(Not sure I would want to record my daughter while I said this to her), but here you have it lol

I do hope you are better health wise?
I walked through the fire, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I healed, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I was reborn, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I stand in my power, And witchcraft is my medicine.