Thread: Tornados
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 11:38 PM
Seeker
Hello Yaoughta,
Thanks for replying. The thing is these dreams are never upsetting - nor are the humans in it distraught.
Sometimes We are wearing white flowing clothes because we were having a picknick and then we have to seek shelter in an old house...

Or I am in China on the Chinese bridge- like structure and many people around me and we are just wandering around and then the tornadoes come - but that time we never actually looked for shelter - we just stood and looked at them...

And other times I am on ships - on the ocean or lakes or rivers (not travelling but docked) and we hide inside the ship (which I used to live on a ship and storms never worried us because well - ships are made for storms, aren't they :))

So I never feel threatened by them I am just so baffled by the reaccurence of them lol

And in everyday I suppose I have never lived on my own - currently I live with a friend and I do the houseworkd in exchange for rent and we get along a lot - like family (Neither of us has family).
But he is kinda old and I live in fear honestly of his death more than anything - because I worry what would happen to me if he did die suddenly.

That is honestly one of the main worries i have and it doesn't really come up too often - but when I pass his room and I can't hear him breathing I feel a piece of me die... Not just from worry but also because He is honestly like a dad to me - more than I ever had before.

So the fear of being alone again - it is big. Abandonment is a huge trauma factor in my life I think...
I walked through the fire, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I healed, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I was reborn, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I stand in my power, And witchcraft is my medicine.