View Single Post
Old 21-04-2022, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
That's very interesting wstein. That does line up with some of the things I've seen - "kinda sorta". For myself I'm not sure yet, but I truly appreciate your understanding of it. It means, I think, that I'm not doing anything "harmful". That's kind of important to me. I often stumble around in the dark, but I do my best to "do no harm".

Just to make it clear, I've no intention of changing the past. I've never wanted to do that and still don't. But exploring my memories has been richly rewarding, and led to a lot of unexpected things. Once time got involved things got complicated, so I stopped (for now). Wanted to assess what was going on to make sure I wasn't stepping "out of bounds" so to speak. I'm not real worried about that - I have help for that sort of thing - just reminding myself to be careful.

Your insights are interesting, and what you said about being able to change memories is very true. Although what I've found is that we "replace" them - the originals are still there if we look for them. Honestly, it's quite absurd the things I can find in there, but I recognize myself in that too. I love absurd things, so some of the stuff I've found seem like love notes I've left myself. (lol)

In the end, the only "communication" I'm truly interested in having with my past self is essentially a hug.

Last edited by Justin Passing : 21-04-2022 at 10:57 AM.