View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Master

Count calories you intake from everything you eat and drink now. Then from tomorrow eat $500 calories less. If you're male and don't do hard physical work or exercise everyday, you shouldn't eat more than 2000 calories daily to maintain weight (there are just small variations among individuals). So, start eating at most 1500 calories per day, and you'll lose about 1 lb (0.5 Kg) per week. Drink enough water, do some workout and walking everyday. To motivate yourself, start tracking your weight daily, about the same time and same conditions. You'll notice that salt makes you hold water, that skipping exercise matters.

For tea, I recommend to be careful not to cause yourself digestive problems with weight-loss teas. You can use any regular tea, just walk about 30 minutes to get it every day ... :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.