View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Seeker
Hi again inavalan

I've made some progress with this and working with ideomotor signals to yes/no questions. I am still so unsure that it's really coming from my SC/guide and not my conscious, but working on letting go of control and trusting what comes.

Interesting you should mention that the answer sometimes pops into your mind even before you have finished formulating the question. This has also been happening to me, since I began doing self-hypnosis interactively, instead of just passively listening to tapes. I've also been making requests. Ines Simpson told me how to do it, after my last session with her recently.

Sometimes my SC gives answers randomly (seemingly) when I am not doing self-hypnosis but just day-dreaming/zoning out (trance by any other name) while going about my day. I'll have been pondering something and while zoned out, the answer is suddenly there. Sometimes I only realize this when trying to ask in (deliberate) trance. It doesn't come in words, just ideas/thoughts. I'm seeing now these are also communications, I used to think they were conscious meanderings and made-up stuff.

Do you formulate your questions before going into trance?