View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
This may be a complicated question but if so I was wondering how I can add this on to my everyday life. If junk food is bad for spirit (speaking in terms of whether it may be because I don’t know) is it okay to have it occasionally? Or should I just stay away from it altogether. If the answer is yes junk is bad I’d possibly like to know which junk foods are bad so I can better myself. :)

It isn't that complicated ... Junk food is bad for your physical health. Physical health affects your thoughts and emotions, so influences what thought forms you create. Your thought forms are the karma that follows you both in your current life and in your subsequent lives.

Beyond the direct physical effect which our diet has on our health ... If you believe that something you do is bad for your health, that will affect your health negatively, while if you believe it is good, it will affect it positively.

On a lighter note ... Alexander Woollcott said "All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening". There is a seed of truth there ...