View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Master
Ive been asked by 'Higher Knowledge' God and Angels to do more meditation, little 5 mins stop and rest the mind helps - and Ive been flying 'visualising not AP' as I do every night a particular park route to get to sleep... But when not sleeping, meditating Ive been visualising dropping down from the sky 'moon if you like' and visiting a town - so as you drop from the sky, pick a random town you know from the past and you will then be flying up the main street, or wherever you choose.

Then change flying to walking running as you like for a short while - then just stop a moment, maybe outside a monument or shop you know - and steady the mind with 10 seconds SPC just looking at the one image... And ive been getting some results just for a few moments being somewhere I don't know.

This is how I did it and went back in time 30 years, a year or two back now - flying and many times SPC moments, then just suddenly appeared in an old pub we used to go to - and yes I was awake... If we are trying to AP then the command can come into it, but we have to make our rest time enjoyable as it should be - not expecting / enjoying to rest and calm our mind...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...