View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I laid tarot about my former best friend

My former best friend is also my ex. We never had a very physical relationship so it was easy to be friends and we became closer as friends than we ever got while dating but due to things getting complicated he walked away about 2 and a half years ago. The friendship was very important to him as he often reminded me but he had a rough patch which caused him to act out multiple times and on top of that I developed feelings for him again and he started to feel guilty about 1. not feeling the same anymore and 2. having hurt me during his difficult time so he had enough and said he felt I was secretly upset with him during an argument we had months later which lead him to believe I was due to a misunderstanding I still wish we could get a chance to clear up.

As much as i've mostly moved on I havent been able to find a better friend than him. I'm very reserved as a person just like him and I find it hard to connect with others, i've tried but never gotten as close to other friends. I've laid tarot asking about our friendship and if it could ever be fixed three times randomly and everytime I got the card "The Lovers"... Which i've never gotten asking about anyone or anything else. What does this mean? I kinda don't interpret The Lovers as only being about relationships but kind of like a soulmate-card is that correct and does it mean we will reconcile since that is what i've asked?