View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Ankhesenamun

I'm still single too. I've always been single, never been in a relationship. Not even on a date. Nothing. Since my teenage years, men have always told me that I am "not good enough". What a disgusting thing to say to a person!

Difference is now though - after a lifetime of wanting to love and be loved, I've given up on this subject. I'm through with it - I wouldn't want a husband running around creating havoc, throwing beer cans about and yelling about football/soccer, telling me how to live my life and interfering with everything, and generally behaving like some nincompoop.

Deep down I do long to love and be loved - but it's time to get a kitty again, I miss my cat who passed over several years ago.

At least with a cat there are no problems. I can keep everything in my house all pink and frilly, I don't have to deal with some idiot waffling nonsense and I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

Not that I'm happy being single - but I'm making the best of what is being forced on me anyway instead of being all depressed over why I am considered "not good enough".