View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I can receive messages in many ways.
It is not something I attempt to have any control over.
I attempt to stay surrendered to God and his will.
It is more of a inner sensing to follow the Heart.
Using Gods Love as my compass.

But asking God is always a good practice.
It is a growth process or a stripping away, down to the core being and
operating from Heart and the Spirit of Gods Love.
Paying attention to the subtle hints helps.

Staying in peace and focusing on the good thing of God and Truth.

Your path will be determined by your steps and choices and
the more surrendered to God and more and more becoming a Son
as your identity helps in a big way.

Christ's commandment: Love God with all your Heart, Mind and Soul and Love your neighbor as yourself.

This is a mighty task and one worthy of ones life.

To rest into Christ and take direction from the Holy Spirit of God is a worthy practice.

I see, thank you! The most difficult thing is to surrender to God and His will, we are mad when it comes to controling our own life, firstly, we chose our way and finally, if it does not work again and again ( we keep on chosing our own ways untill we have no other option ), then we choose another way, sometimes the way of God, the True way.How do you manage to stay in the Love of God when around you is negativity, hate and evil? It's very difficult for me, I feel drained and overwhelmed by the evil of other people, I feel like I become just like them by simply being around them.The thing is that you can't change people and also you can't accept their evil for the sake of love, this is not love.Some people are evil and have no desire to come into the Light, while reading the Word of God I found out that in such cases, it's better to go away from such people.