View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Master
In a romantic relationship I find that apart from sunsign the Venus signs have to be a match.
For myself it certainly is as my Sun is in Taurus, ruled by Venus --> feminine soft romantic. That is correct.
But when it comes to love, intimate matters, you got to look at Venus signs. My Venus is in Aries which is the direct opposite of my 'normal' side --> masculine, a go-getter, flirty, femme fatale, bold, playful, etc.

This means when the vibe goes to more intimate I shift from my romantic & sweet feminine self into a sexy flirty femme fatale.
Not a problem for me as it's how I've always been. But I found out the hard way few men can handle that and are taken aback by the shift (to me it's not a shift, it's my normal). It makes them pull back, two of my exes at some point even asked if I was a dominatrix?!?!
That had me crash-land on planet earth and hurt the heck out of me. Felt like rejection as I was just me.

Their reaction is what made me wonder what goes wrong which is how I came to realise the above: the seeming clash between my normal me and my sexy lover me.

I read up on it online and found an astrology article that said it requires a man who's very stable in his masculine energy.
-My gentle Cancer ex-husband had his Venus in Leo. No problem whatsoever. He could handle my Venus.
-My Leo ex was very masculine, typical Leo, but... he had his Venus in Libra. BIG problem. He was confused, taken aback, didn't know what to do with me.
- Very logical Virgo ex with Venus in Pisces. BIG problem. Did not work at all.
Apparently Pisces Venus needs a long time to sexually alight. EXACTLY what he told me a number of times. Doesn't go well with my Venus Aries that can switch on within a few seconds with the force of a volcano.

So to me Venus in romantic relationships is very important, THE most important. If these aren't a match it's not going to work as the intimate mismatch will undermine any chance of a healthy relationship.
Been there, done that, got the T-shirts.