View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Knower

With my twin flame & the other close souls, I usually end up feeling like they want me but ultimately they are too busy or don't really want me, that close.
Even this current t.f., he is very busy in his life and though he has wanted to be close to me, and spend the extra time he has with me (maybe an hour a day).. but a few days ago he added something to his life I am not a part of... so that means we do not have any more than about an hour a day at most & some days not that to communicate. He says we are "best friends," and um.... I have news for him... I believe God will have my closest of souls back near me in heaven... & then "I" won't be left of want...
It is very difficult imo to make life work without close friends, and in my experience my closest friends are the ones in primary soul group...
I think my mom is also in my primary soul group & we talk daily at moment...
Again, family are wonderful support too if that is an option... & some are soul group & closer soul group likely (?)...

These close connections are so difficult. Like I say I was at the top of myself a year ago... The move was necessary... but I was very aware where I was at was ideal socially & this place is not so much...
My connections seem to... make sure their own needs are met and many times, diss me in ways (imo) that cause my life to stay unbalanced.
I've found for myself, church, is a good support but starting over with that right now and not great options due to location.
Life goes on.. my reward is on other side I believe.. LOL they can, "get in line," to visit with me, there.
LOL I guess the fact current t.f. is backing up.. and he is padding his own life (they all seem to do that so conveniently for themselves)..
I would say my soul mates... are not in primary soul group but more in pulled back larger soul group .. so for me the church or something where it is more group oriented & my own interests are a big part of my l life is safer.
Good luck! I don't know that I will ever experience ongoing stability with a close soul of mine in this lifetime.. growth yes, & vision into heaven, yes, but it's like the culmination of, is as light bodies, other side.
:)