View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroad
It sounds like you are in a confused state in yourself. I would work on this and look at the issues that are causing your confusion and possible anxiety. I would ignore 'the people' whoever they are. If they do not help you to feel centred and confuse you even further then you don't need them, whoever they are and whatever they say. You do not need instructions from other people so blow them off. The important thing is not who people are or say they are but what you need right now. I suggest you ask yourself "what do I myself need right now for my own health and wellbeing?" Centre your power in yourself and your own unique journey.

You are absolutely right, i need to centre my self and my own power to build me and my future.
But, tbh, i'm not so confused anymore. Thanks to them ive awoken, be it by force or not, and now i have a way clearer mind then ever.
I dont need to "shake them off" too, cuz they are not chasing me or anything.
Im just a curious person haha, i know i wont get answers from them (or wont believe it anyways) so im here to see if anyone has a way of maybe knowing(?) what was this weird thing. Guess time will tell