View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone here able to tell me exact details about some people through the internet?

Hello, this thread is mostly aimed towards these who can pehaps tell me exactly who these people are and what is their intentions just by me telling them about it, but suggestions are also really welcomed as i want to know for sure, if it is a possibility.

Long story short, i had an experience with LSD, trance, and a group of people alltogether. it was horrible. They were forcing telepathy on me and what not, wanting me to be a partt of "them".
1 thing was done a good for me, i awoken, but i fear they want to use that for themselves and ive been getting some subconscious messages that may or may not be telling me they are Luciferians or maybe illuminati orwhatever. (or maybe thats just my ego)

My mom is a strong reiki, so she performed a series of sessions on me removing some replites and demonic beings fro my chakras, and when she asked who they were she was told they are controlled but some sort of a masked robot or reptile or i dont even know.

One of these guys contacted me a couple of times, when i answered he was talking all spiritual to me but i started getting this subconsious messages again and just blocked him.

I wanna know for sure, if one or more of u somehow can, what are these people? and what is their intention? Just so u know a whole 400 people trance party was full of these lunatics.

Tnx in advance!

Last edited by CapricroN : 10-09-2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: misspell