View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Mglow, the question is moot. Friendly is a human aspect, not an aspect of Universe.

Only humans have purpose. Some chose to be more or less friendly in general and moderate that aspect in consideration of circumstances/situations.

Universe is neutral and does not care or hate etc. Those are human aspects.

Universe contains humans, and some humans have ability concieve of a finite occupied space Universe. Some lable that as God. That is fine with me, however, it leaves out the macro-infinite non-occupied space ergo I label both as "U" niverse and "G" od.

Hi r6r6r,

I can agree that how one may or may not evaluate the universe is a human aspect.

What the question posed in the OP brought to my mind isn't so much the universe evaluating us, but how one may evaluate the universe.

In this sense if seen as finite and everything will end, then how does this seem reflected in our interactions? Which seems just part of physical existance. Things change.

But,have also met those that worry about things ending and/or changing and have difficulty dealing with it.

Yes, I also see the macro Universal space as seeming to be infinite. For it is mysterious a endless in what it may create. Just my view point.

The gist that grabs my attention is how one perceives it to be seems to influence how one may interact with it. (Whatever it may be). Atleast I find true with in myself.