View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:58 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising8819
I have a lot of psychic ability and loads of energy I can feel from people. I am in connection to one of the best psychics in the world, am going to a shaman practitioner soon, have a masseuse who specializes in reiki and so on.

I thought about getting into yoga and am in therapy and doing meditation. What other ways are there to channel loads of energy? A lot of this time, this insane amount of energy I pick up on from people and the world can cause great amounts of anxiety. The anxiety started about eight and half years ago when the ability to started to get stronger.

I am told I have the ability to heal but can a lot of other things and am great in business as well. I have the creative and intellectual ability. Any ideas?

Your psychic attributes lack focus and without focus what do you expect to achieve?

Controlled psychic awareness does not cause anxiety and my suggestion is that you seek out an experienced practitioner in the field you'd like to work in. That individual should then teach you how to direct your energy into something productive and helpful for others.

One of the first things you need to learn is how to 'close down'. By doing that you assert control over your attributes, something it appears you don't have based on what you've written.