View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
you all are too numerous to single out

lol...that's how I was feeling! The amount of knowledge and positive energy that this forum has as is astounding to me.

dreamer: thanks for starting such a wonderful thread! I've seen similar ones before, but they all usually focused on one person at a time. The fact that you started off by listing so many of us, is simply wonderful. I know that I appreciate & enjoy the positive attitude that you convey through your posts! It's refreshing to see that...truly! And this thread itself is an incredible testment to that positive outlook.

Rose: there really was no need to tell me how you feel....we've been friends long enough to know how much we mean to each other, but I guess one can never really hear that enough. You've been there for me through some pretty rough times too.... that's what friends are for and I am blessed to have a friend as kind, gentle and giving as you are. I have learned much from you too....so don't think that's a one way street! (((hugs))) And I can't tell you how pleased I am that you agreed to join me here among so many amazing teachers!

Glorymist: wow...really not sure how to thank you for your kindness & support in multiple areas of learning! I haven't known you long, but what you've taught me so far will last a lifetime & I will always appreciate it. I know you have a wealth of knowledge and I am grateful that you're willing to share some of it with me...and to guide me toward the rest of it.

Chadley: ummmmmmm.....well, I haven't known you long either...at least not this time around, but I get the sense that we've definitely met before. Your guidance in the healing arena has already been invaluable. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with me. I must sound like a broken record...with all the 'thank you's...but I am sincerely thankful for your time, effort, kindness & patience.

Kundalini: your advice...although I haven't followed through with it yet....came at just the right time. Thank you for being there & saying what you said. This place is lucky to have you as a moderator! (((hugs)))

Lapis: thank you for flipping my world upside down! *giggles* You came in here and pointed me toward much more than I thought I was looking for. The amazing timing of your arrival in my life still leaves me shaking my head in wonder. I always look forward to reading your posts. Rose is right...your wisdom, compassion & courage are inspiring and I am so glad that you are the one who put a spotlight on the path I am taking!

Jeremy: I enjoy reading your posts...I find that you always have something insightful to share. I am very pleased to have met you here.

daisy: You have been incredibly kind and gave me a wonderful reading that did wonders for me at a time when I needed a 'pick me up.' Thank you!

Blair2Be: First of all...you're funny! I love people who make me laugh and you're gifted! But you also have made a lot of good points and your posts always catch my interest.

Pounamu: The info you share with us is wonderful. Your posts on the ascension thread are fascinating to me an I really appreciate you taking the time to share it all with us!

oh..I'm tired! I'll have to do more later.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori

Last edited by Mother Goose : 29-09-2006 at 04:51 AM.