View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator
I can relate to what you are feeling. Life can get a bit muddled sometimes and we don't always know why. You could have a bit of a tendency to depression as detaching from life is one of the symptoms. That said you admit that you feel a bit stuck on something so a little cognitive work may help you to resolve these feelings you are having. I would say to first set a goal to find out why you feel you don't know how to be here. Ask for clarity on what it is you may be stuck on. Make a commitment to get to the root of why you are blocked. You've made the first step in recognizing that you are struggling a bit. Now make the next step to decide to overcome it and the start paying attention to your world for the guidance and support you need to work it all out. You may have dreams that will guide you, or see something on tv or in a magazine or find a book that inspires you. I actually once found a book left in the airport that was just what I needed to hear at the time. The point is to first make a goal for where you want to be as opposed to sitting and dwelling on where you don't want to be. It can be hard to make that transition when we are stuck but just be persistent, patient and determined in your goal to find understanding and happiness and you will reach it one day. Stay strong.