View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Consciousness is not energy.
I find this difficult to understand. Could you explain further?
What do you term energy?

I don't think consciousness is limitted energy. Where there is a certain amount to go around. It is more boundless and unlimitted perhaps. And transcends common dualities and notions of limitations. Or capable of it atleast. It is more infinite.

It feels like consciousness is the closest thing I can get to non-duality. It feels like if something has to fit through the eye of the needle, it would be consciousness. It is the closest thing I can get to "existence" or "beingness".

Hwoever, there is always something present in the consciousness, even if there is a presence of lack in there. And something unknown and new. And unusual or unexperienced before. A new form or kind of consciousness and awareness and perspective.

However, I find that it all happens within consciousness. As existence has all the ways of coming to know itself. I would then say that consciousness is that existence.

But there is still some notion of duality in the idea of consciousness. Consciousness perceiving itself. Experiencing its own awareness. It's as non-dual as I can conceive. But there is still the experiencer and experienced. Even when it is known to be the self. Purposefully split for the sake of variety and moreness and awareness and endless dreaming and endless illusion/maya or infinite variety and dreams and creations. Boundless experiences. Endless experiences. From the botomless well of eternal consciousness.

Maybe It doesn't matter, because there is nothing outside of the self, to be conscious of anything other than the self, of consciousness. So might aswell call it non-dual existence.

Yet, I find the perspective of claiming my consciousness to be ultimate existence, non-dual, a bit weird. Because my logical mind says, there is the dreamer and the dream. So I guess the logical mind then wants to say consciousness is energy in one aspect of its being. And yet the ultimate being without my personal ego consciousness, would be difficult for me to understand and so its not energy? And its non-dual?

However, I always say ultimate existence being without becoming cannot be experienced as there is no energy and no awareness no vibration. Yet, when I investigate my own consciousness, I CANNOT EXPERIENCE IT EITHER! SO MAYBE CONSCIOUSNESS IS TRUELY ULTIMATE BEINGNESS?

I cannot seem to become aware of my own awareness. But maybe this is just my limitation. I recall being able to become aware of my awareness in the past. It was a very good experience as far as I am able to recall it. Truely beyond any suffering or sadness. Pure. Indestructable. Like the ultimate core realisation of my being.

But it requires some deliberately ability to focus consistent upon my own awareness to expand the realisation of my own awareness of my own awareness. And I'm not good at focusing lately. So it might just be my own limitation. Yet I hear others also mention that it is not possible to become aware of the awareness, because we are it. But I find nearly everything ellusive like this. So maybe it is my lackful ability of focus. I don't know.