View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Yes it's relevant to Duality and non-Duality but there is no Source Relativity. The relativity comes from the ego, the only thing that is inherent is Isness.
This is amazing thing to say, and it is true.

But then you would have to call Source Energy an Ego aswell?

I have no problem with that personally. But I do make the distinction that Source Energy Consciousness' Ego is pure positive energy and ever expanding in the vibrational being and becoming evermore here and now all that any one ever expandingly wants to be do or have.
It basically takes all our desires and holds it in vibrational escrow for us to align with the allowed receiving / realisation of it.
I think for a human being, the contrast/relativity of Source Ego is undiscernable, it is too high a frequency.

Ultimately the being without becoming, is what is the ultimate inherentness of all that exists, as the ultimate unknowable absolute aspect of existence as the being without the becoming.
But it has no awareness, and so it cannot be experienced or known, no other and so no self. As there is no polarity/duality/energy/awareness/vibration/consciousness/reflection/becoming.

Would you agree with that, or would you say it differently?