View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I read them all right but there were, in my view only, inconsistencies in the way you articulated this invasion. I edited out demonic for that reason - i.e. because I read your posts and on reflection.....

I can't bring myself to quote your opening post here (edit: because it saddens me - I know about unhappy childhood but my outcome was different /edit)but there were things like you felt a sorceress had attacked you - which seems unlikely unless there was a good reason or someone paid them. And then you say "There are people who can help me in simple ways, but go "Well I don't wanna, and I don't know anyone who would do that for someone, seems a bit odd"." Which itself leads to further questions.

However, I'm stepping off this thread now. I said my piece and like us all, wish
And...given I know nothing of you - your profile is blank. I don't know if you're a teenager or an adult in biological maturity, your gender and so on, so I, like everyone else inevitably has to make assumptions.

I feel you must ask yourself why people decline to help you in simple ways...
you well, that you find healing and attain some joy from life which is your entitlement. Oh, and I ALWAYS use the edit button. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Let peace be yours.

Someone (who could read accurate information from a photo) on here told me they were a "sorceress" in pms. Maybe psychic would be a better term instead of "sorceress".

I asked someone to make a phone call for me as I could not make the call myself due to not having a requirement, and they said no. It's not just a casual call, but a call to stop the attack as it would've been made to the sender of it and clear things up. I feel like if I was simply more charismatic or natural in the way I approached, they'd say yes, yet I made it clear I was mentally suffocating and couldn't really be super normal.

I was thinking of asking someone on here to do it but idk if the sender of my attackers is even fair-minded enough now, in addition I'm not sure who I could trust on here with my information and I'm just unable to move around in my own head.

I can't see whole pieces of information, myself, lights and truths, simple options in every scenario.