View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Do you see yourself as an innocent victim of an unfair universe where people have mistreated you for no reason?

Or have you considered that at some deep level you might be the architect of your own circumstances, and therefore you have the power to change things?

As I said earlier, try using the power of forgiveness. Forgive those who abused you, because who knows what they themselves experienced to make them behave as they did.

Peace

Thanks.

I know everyone is an architect. Everything is connected, it all happens for a reason. I just can't see the way out at this point. I fear the suffering that is going to get worse and worse and reach a burning point, and it looks like my soul may be permanently damaged, I don't really know. People say you have a future as a spirit and that seems to be true, but they're attached to mine, I fear they're going to change me and torture me in my afterlife.

It gets worse and worse, now even faster that before because of my spiritual attackers trying to access my "soul key" and make me crazy. They "missed" because the one who sent them misunderstood me in the first place, but it's been slowly getting worse as they're relentless. They try to tear apart my spirit and replace me, my angel warned me in a dream before it began "Warning: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab". They're intelligent but only exist for a specific purpose, like they're written by the spiritually knowledgeable person who sent them. They try to take on spiritual forms and say things like "Hello. You like me? I am you" "Me, me, me" "Okay. What planet are you from? Earth? No. You are from the planet Blackstar, and in [crazy nonsense]" "Are you not okay? No, you are okay" when they think they've accessed my spirit

I really doubt you have to fear things getting this bad for you, as you're not in as much of a negative situation as me, just avoid taking unnecessary risks when dealing with people.

Last edited by Native spirit : 26-03-2021 at 11:04 PM.