View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Ascender

hello inavalan and all.

Because we and all are inextricably component "parts" of the process of existence--embedded and interconnected, interdependant--It seems to me that we cannot arrive at an objective truth regarding existence.

However it also seems to me that because we are embedded in this manner we may find that the truth of the process of existence can be felt rather than known--experienced from within rather than observed from without.--Empathy as fullsome, whole, manifestation.

Coming down to earth, and considering what is "true" and what is "false" concerning the realities of our day to day existence however, here we can apply objective reasoning, garnering and analysing information and evidence--If:-

1) we wish to do so

2) we are capable of doing so.

and

3) we are allowed to do so.

We may not wish to do so for very many reasons--spelling these out may be something to consider further into the discussion ?

We are not always capable-yet-of doing so of course.

Neither are we always allowed to do so. For if we are somehow kept isolated and uninformed we risk being fed instead false information, false evidence.

I suspect that it is no accident that the film " The Truman Show"--which portrays a society obliged to exist within a carefully controlled and contrived "reality"--includes the word "True" in its title.

x

Last edited by weareunity : 10-05-2022 at 09:50 PM.