View Single Post
Old 13-07-2021, 10:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Past Pilot and Django, I enjoyed reading your dream memories.

Past Pilot, was a great example of how past life wounds can appear in a subsequent lifetime. Although to what purpose, I wonder? Is it because in this life, you planned to learn about Reincarnation, and the affliction (Restless legs) serves as proof that your past life memory is valid? And that we do, indeed, experience multiple lives? Fascinating!

I have been informed by several psychics over the years that the purpose of my current life is to resolve karma. I am therefore gifted with visions and memories of past lives that require some sort of resolution or closure. Many of these were military lives.

I had once very a long, unexpected vision of a past life in which I was lived through an important historic military event that shaped modern society. That life still has some unresolved issues although I would say, despite it being a brutal life, it was also a successful life for it was full of compassion and empathy.

In my current life, I have seen a number of people come forward to help me. It is just as important to allow those who own you karma the opportunity to repay you. That is also working out karma. It is just as important to receive gifts as it is for you to give gifts.

PastPilot