View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanttoBelieve
I like it here on Earth. Is there any way, feel free to suggest books or article links to reincarnate and retain your identity and consciousness and choose your human body?
Actually that is what seems to happen by some accounts ...

When this-awake-you dies, it will be put on a shelf like a closed dvd, and your focus will return to the entity that incarnated as you. You'll experience about the same feeling you have now when waking up form a dream.

This-awake-you is the dream-character of that entity's dream like experience. This-awake-you doesn't reincarnate, it retains its identity and life history, like a character from your dream.

Surely, there is a physical brain memory as much as there is a dream-character brain memory ... :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.