View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Master
This is very sad but it reminds me of my feelings and thoughts that humankind is here to help animals prosper and evolve in ways, obviously the opposite of what has mostly gone on.. but it is not too late, there are still things we can do to correct our errors and then from there we can redeem ourselves further with new innovations or renovations... ie stuff like creating nature-friendly pathways and habitat alternatives where needed. I mean if a freeway or something has interfered with animals being able to get to one place or another, then we could build a special kind of bridge specifically for them, and I guarantee we could find ways to get many animals to use these types of things.

Another project we could have been doing a long time ago is building gardens for animals, because even carnivores would like to eat garden-fresh food if they have the option. and this is going to sound even more out there, but this Mr Flanagan guy did some experiments with Pyramids and a happy side effect of his research was discovering that his cat (and several others' pets) chose to turn themselves vegetarian after having spent time in the pyramid models. made me think of Egypt and the great sphinx and the pyramids there and perhaps part of their original purpose involved evolved things along those lines.. but anyways, we could and should be such a positive force for the animals and I think that is part of our purpose on this planet, we've just gotten so far away from that and our harmonious ties to nature and obligation therein..