View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 01:42 AM
Master
@ OP, I’d say go with your intuition. Whatever is working for you is valid.

Speaking for myself, the ‘method’ I employ is preceded with the recognition that God’s energy, as soft white light, the same light dwells in the spiritual heart of all. As such merging the light in our heart with the ‘other person’ is effectively lighting a candle from the same flame, meaning we are doing nothing. The light is presented for acceptance at soul or higher self or casual body level, whatever we wish to imagine. The soul of the recipient must choose to accept healing. Decisions at soul level are different from ego (identity) level. As such, healing cannot be forced, it can only be offered as the same God’s light in all beings.

That’s my take on the subject but as I said, please trust your intuition, your inner voice. The only counsel I could offer perhaps is that the ‘emotion’ employed for ‘healing’ a loved one should be the same as would be done for anyone else, kind of looking at existence uniformly, rather than selectively or we may say, with compassion rather than empathy