View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Master

I sat with the medium and I received messages from three different people. I didn't mention why I was there.

To begin, the medium told me a very specific detail.about my own life which she could only know by connecting with my energy.

My grandmother did come through just to confirm that she has been with me since her passing when I was 12 (I already communicate with her easily and she has been a steady presence in my life since she passed).

The next was another ancestor who wanted to come through specifically to me because she wanted me to be open enough to help me communicate with my Mum on a very important date and occasion. She used to communicate through me when I was younger.
After I connected with her energy, I was able to receive a message on my own a few weeks later and deliver it to my mother in perfect timing, a time when my Mum would be most open and ready to receive the message ❤️

The third was a guide encouraging me and giving me support on my journey to help children in need and I really needed that message to give me the courage and support to keep my faith. It was an unexpected message and one which I really needed.

I am very grateful that I sat with the medium because she provided confirmation on my own communication with my ancestors who are helping myself and my family.