View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 02:43 AM
asearcher

I agree with the ones above. I want to add that I have experienced that keeping a child close to you make them feel more safe and sleep more through the night. I think it is something made up in the western world to separate children from their parents, grown ups, separate rooms etc, that goes against nature and other cultures. If afraid of the dark also keep a light on. I have heard a lot of complaining on children's behavior when I think what is wrong with the picture ain't the children's, it's the adults in the west that has been trained the wrong way to think about it.

one could for instance also do it this way, a child having it's own bedroom but an extra bed or so in the master bedroom. that way could come in when, if awoken. has worked well for us. just the knowing parents are close by, same room, is soothing, enough then.

my child has always been doing this specific sigh when coming close to me, as if now all is alright with the world, and then sleep heavily. Has only been restless or so when about to get sick or is sick.

something else i think we in the west has come up with that i do not believe in is to leave a crying baby, child alone in a room in its own crib and not go to it while it is crying because we are to teach it to not be afraid. i think who ever came up with that rule and its followers should be in jail, that right there is child abuse. that is denying the emotional needs of your baby, child.

I don't think we need all the stuff they try to sell on us as a must have. I have always said for instance no to baby monitors. don't want no machine to take my our role. I think we are taught that we need all these devices, but they sure were not around before. it is not the needs of the child, nor should then be of the mother, father. that is my opinion. I am sure I am offending someone. They too got machines to give away a fake heart beat to fool the baby to think it is a real one. I care nothing for such things. What a child needs is the real deal, a real heart. It is such an industry and people buy into it. I understand the insecurity before in thinking you must have this or you must have that, been there myself before I took a step back and thought about it. I think everyone wants to do right and I think this insecurity is used in the wrong way. We already have everything we need.

We are doing something wrong in the west, that is for sure. When the baby, child was little too I would have my baby, child close to me, as seen the mothers in Africa do, worked out fine :)

Alrightie, now I am gonna stop preaching, LOL.

Again agree with the above, hope they get this figured out (medically) what it could be.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-11-2022 at 06:08 PM.