View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Master
I should just add that when you try to connect with your ‘gut feeling’ spirit for guidance – if your head is full of 1000 thoughts a minute, this will not work – as in ‘connection failure’… You need to calm your mind, show no fear, remove that word from your vocabulary – take your mind to a nice beach, remember those - and use single point concentration…

I got this idea/knowledge from the great Paramahansa Yogananda, and I adapted it slightly – so that’s focusing on one object in your mind for 10 seconds, maybe sitting in chair on a beach, imagine someone you like bringing you an ice cream – this will calm you… Then a stage further, focus on ‘one image’ for ten seconds, hold that 'still' image, then another image, flowers, cake, child's smile, pet etc etc – and again as and when you’re ready, make this time a pleasure, and time for calm – ‘line open’ – then relax into nothingness, mind clear no expectations, to keep the channels open... you'll know if its the right advice coming through, it will 'feel right'...

And its also good practice to make sure your energy vibrations 'vibes' are nice and high so you connect to 'good' spirit and not some wandering troublemaker... So eat less meat, more fruit, nice things on TV etc, or check up energy vibrations online...

If it doesn’t work today, guess what, try again later or tomorrow – and remember to ask for help daily before meditation, what you need answers to…

Good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...