View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I spent my fair share of time in hospitals and therapists offices and the like. Medication, Bi polar, schizophrenia, and every thing in between.
The chakras play a big part in mental illness. That is if they aren't balanced.
Mine aren't balanced now all the way, but i am way more balanced then i was back then.
Major imbalances show in the mind and attitude in my experience.
I become irrational and over emotional. I go through manic stages and very low depression ruts. But this has been becoming less and less frequent over time. Its all about your mind and the way you treat it. Anxiety is a product of the mind, depression, anger, these are products of the mind. We work ourselves up to it. and then dwell in it. Or i did. I started changing my though patterns along with meditations for my chakras and things cleared up I havent taken meds in 3 years or gone to therapy or any doctor for three years and i continue to gain more control over myself. The medication makes it harder to gain control over for me.
Don't do anything crazy, slow convert. Change who you are into who you want to be. You can do it, I am doing it... SO many are taking their lives back through love and self love.