View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 02:56 PM
CJ82Sky

hey everyone - so i just went to the dr. and she was really great. i've lost exactly 3 pounds in 6+ mos. she agreed something was definitely off. we discussed how much im working out and so on, and she made some suggestions to try to get my heart rate up even higher (160 - 180) when working out for now while we wait for the bloodwork since resting im 80-90 which she said was fine for my height/weight right now.

blood pressure was normal so that was good. body temp was low (which is typical of me) and she suggested increasing with a fiber supplement to also keep my body going and adding mult small snacks of fruit and veggies throughout the day. i'll try all that.

in the interim we're running a full chem panel, including thyroid, hashimoto's disease (thyroid related as well) and lymes, B and D vits, and full scan of bloodwork to be safe. results come back by next Wed.

i'll start the fiber today, and keep taking the vitamins im taking and go from there and see what the results are. fingers crossed! because oh yeah it's official - i've lost 3 pounds in 6 months - and the dr. feels i am muscularly fit, so agrees something is wrong that im not losing weight. hopefully we can get some answers soon. thanks all for listening and i'll be sure to update you!