View Single Post
Old 31-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has said this in this thread yet but I think I can help. Besides being a seeker of the spiritual I've also done a lot of reading on diet an exercise. I've noticed something with all the popular diet and exercise plans out there. Basically with all the back breaking exercise that some of these programs have you do you've got a good calorie deficit going on. So what really gives the people on these programs such great results is the calorie deficit. That's pretty much the formula for success.

So yeah, I can tell you with confidence weight loss is not about what type of food you put into your body, but how much food you put into your body. Heck if you wanted to you could eat nothing but cake as long as you stayed within a calorie deficit and you would lose weight lol. Would you feel that great eating nothing but cake? I highly doubt it but you could eat pretty much anything with a calorie deficit and still lose weight. There's a website called "myfitnesspal" that allows you to track your calories and exercise everyday. It's actually a cool site, I use it myself. Try it for a few months and see how it works for you. I mean what do you have to lose but the weight right?