View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by franbea
Hello all,

I've had sessions with a spiritual healer and she told me that I had probably had a walk-in sometime in my childhood. Since then, which is almost 30 years, I have had all sorts of mental illnesses (at least as western medicine calls them), eg. borderline personality disorder, depression, bipolar disorder and short psychotic episodes. This probably means that the walk-in has not integrated successfully.
Does anyone have the same experience?

Thanks!
franbea

Franbea,

Your story hits home with me. I had a walkin in sept 2012 that was pretty much a defining moment in my life. I didn't hear about walkins until 2 years later while poking through the spiritual section at the bookstore and I knew right away. I have been diagnosed with bipolar with psychosis too in addition to schizophrenia & dissociative identity disorder. I've never sought out any sort of spiritual healer or anything like that though. I've just sort of been playing both teacher & student as I go.

I don't know if I need to really say this, I'm not undermining anything at all as I am sure you have thought it over yourself. But having mental disorders can disillusion us at times and just be careful when seeking outside spiritual advice from anyone claiming to be a healer or advisor. It is easy to imitate for obvious reasons so just take everything they say with a grain of salt. If it feels right is really all that matters.

If you ever want to talk about any of this in more depth, please PM anytime, I would be more than happy to talk about this with you. Its not an easy road to go down, especially if you go alone. There were times I wanted nothing more than someone who understood a little about what I was..still am really..going through. Its much easier these days but I am always happy to have someone to walk & talk with sometimes because it can get lonely.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______