Thread: A few years ago
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I was 10-11 years old. My mother woke me up before the sun came up so as to go and get the cows and bring them to the barn. As I got to the end of the barnyard, in front of me was a very large hill. It was one of those hills that was almost straight up. As I approached the hill, what looked like a spherical spaceship was descending. As the craft got almost landed, the first rays of morning shined and the craft disappeared. This was on a Sunday. I had brains enough to know even back then, to keep my mouth shut.

The next day, there was reported in our newspaper that the previous day, there were a lot of sightings of the craft spotted in numerous States. The report claimed the furthest Northern sighting was 240 miles south of where I was!
Amazing. Have you experienced anything since?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.