View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
You're still inferring that Nimai Delgado is a liar because it suits your perspective. Unless you have proof, I suggest that it's an injustice to start rumours.

I have a perspective form inside the muscle universe, so call it an educated perspective. I don't have biased views on meat or veganism. I know what nutrient profile is optimal for muscle accrual and/or athletic performance, and those nutrients can be obtained by vegans easily enough, albeit somewhat more difficult.

I have simply outlined the reasons to suspect old mate might not be being truthful about drug use, and they are very good reasons. If I had to bet on it, I'd bet he's gone on a few stacks in his time - but I might be wrong - I could lose that bet. However, if I bet against every athlete with that sort of physique (and competes in untested bodybuilding shows) who makes those claims, I'd win 99% of the time. Hence the conclusion that he is not being honest, or he's a freakish genetic outlier, or both. Besides, even if he isn't telling the truth about his drug use, I wouldn't call him a liar.