View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Does he relate to Time or time travel?
Long-time former skeptic Maurice Barbanell became the deep-trance medium of spirit guide Siver Birch. SB referred to him as his 'instrument'. Silver Birch was a fundamentalist teacher with a focus on real-life issues and offering guidance about survival and what happens after death.

I readily acknowledge my memory ain't wot it used to be but I don't think folk then were much concerned about time-travel so the subject may not have come up. Someone has suggested he was 'New Agey' by some.... yeah, right! LOL Barbanell had been dead for decades before the so-called New Age fluff appeared and adherents flocked to the 'new' stuff it seemed to offer. Don't get me goin'.....

I have a number of books compiled from SB's recorded, direct-voice addresses but I don't have 'em where I'm living right now so I can't take a leaf through them to see if I've simply forgotten if he ever did address such matters. My guess is that he didn't and it's one of these 'New Agey' thingies. But I could be wrong - it ain't unknown.