View Single Post
Old 26-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy75
I am sorry but I disagree.
Quantum physicists knows that a measurement of sub-atomic particle can be influenced by the measuring action, thus by the scientist who perform the measurement.
Many metaphysics consider that as the consciousness of the scientist interferes with the measurement... I have a different opinion about that, nevertheless, if sub-atomic matter can be influenced by the measuring subject, in general all what we consider energy, matter and so on is subjective.
Holographic Universe of D. Bohm defines Virtual Universe what we experience as Universe, therefore it is subjective.
I am fairly versed in the measurement problem. Its true that the objective body/mind of the scientist which is made of quantum states affects objective reality. An 'observation' is NOT an act of consciousness. The observation is done by the quantum field of the measuring instrument which in rare cases is part of a scientist.

The subjective part happens after the fact if at all when consciousness looks at the "results". This would include any conclusions made about what the measurements "mean". By that time, objective reality has moved on.