View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 05:04 PM
Master
The cycle of doom, can be over bearing—- avoid the detriment by all costs- you’ve got a thunderbird—- I almost had me one too—- until the merging and manifestations happened—- I had to go through it to know and fully understand and verify the connection: I was happy without knowing twin flames until the jealousy of the self came too much alike… all thought sleepless night.. I bet your not wondering why-?? Your getting on with your life: your twin flame sensing this- sends who I am? For all the things you could want for them… I guess you want with your soulmate; sometimes they are the easiest connections- the whole separation, merging—- death can’t not do us apart is better to trade for the death do us apart—-I promise you, here’s the deal; I can promise you a million life times over the wish is a contract in order for you to remember what the hot fire was.. fuming probably in the subconscious—- it’s good you’d want the same for him, id want that too… but it’s for negotiations…how cruel is the world.. hot weather , hot coffee??!!

Probably waning on the crescent… leaving with all your friend’s regardless- it’s your bright side… I’d keep him wondering if you are happy where you are and building a life…best not upset what need not..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)